You and money don’t need to be enemies (or strangers). With the right guidance, you can create a conscious, strong relationship with money.
And this can change everything.
That’s because money touches every area of your life: from career to romance, parenting to creativity, spirituality, health, self-worth, and more. When we create a healthy, honest, empowered relationship with it, the positive effects ripple out to our entire life.
Yet most of us were never taught how to manage money — let alone our emotions around it. So it remains a tangled territory of stress and fear, doubt and disconnection. This can lead to a series of poor decisions: when you swipe your card at the checkout, when you plan your next career move, or when you dream of the future.
How can we help?
We offer 3 levels of support.
Option #1 – Group coaching
- Max 10 persons
- At client’s workplace
- 45 minutes
- Group discussion centred around (a) areas of financial frustration (b) life priorities (c) identifying skills and knowledge gaps that gets in the way of reaching life priorities.
- This will be an open discussion where persons will be encouraged to share and give each other ideas.
- Cost –
- Complementary for first 10 persons.
- Thereafter, $15,000 per person in groups of 10
Option #2 – Private coaching
One on one coaching at office; via video conferencing or an agreed location.
- 60 minutes
- Define the gap between your current financial results and where you want to be as a result of coaching.
- Determine your personal path to wealth
- Discussion will be centred on:
- Gettingintimate with your own, unique money story.
- Finding that one issue or area of your money relationship is screaming for attention. You sense what it is, and you want focused, deep support through it.
- Uncoveringand healing unconscious money patterns holding you back.
- Dissolvingthe fear, anger, and tension when you talk about money.
- Investment – $20,000 per session
Option #3: 6-Week Money Journey
- Private sessions for six weeks. We’ll meet in personor video conference for a total of 90 minutes each week.
- In our sessions, we work on anything and everything that comes up for you, for maximum money healing. Bring your questions about your personal, couple, and entrepreneurial finances + lifestyle.
- My work has 3 key phases: The emotions of money,Your Money Practices, and Developing a Money Map. We’ll start wherever best serves you, and jump around as our journey unfolds. This is a personalized, co-creative experience. It begins right where you are, and follows the thread of your desires and needs. Where it ends is entirely up to you.
- Email support between sessions. I’m here for you! Send me your updates, questions, money journal entries, requests for support, or triumphs.
- In addition to our private work together, you will receive my best resources: workbooks, exercises, teachings, Financially Focused interviews, and more. These materials will provide a sturdy foundation for our work together, along with ongoing support, whenever you need it.
- Expect to …
- Tell your story. Unravel patterns that no longer serve you. Bring awareness, forgiveness, and conscious choice to your financial world.
- Discover all the places money shows up in your daily life and relationships. (Hint: it’s not just when you pull out your wallet!)
- Get specific suggestions and instructions for money practices and tools. You can use any financial tracking system you feel drawn to, or already are using. If you’re not sure, I’ll help you choose!
- You’ll learn skills + practices to create an atmosphere of ease, compassion, and forgiveness with yourself.
- Create a personalized, creative money practice
- Replace a booooring budget with YourMoney Map based on your values, lifestyle, and phase of life.
- Delve into the rich terrain of finances for the creative entrepreneur.
- Decide: do you need other members of your money support team? If so, you’ll get my tips on how to find + hire the best match.
- Have fun! Our private sessions are serious business, but they’re also infused with playful ease.
- Investment: $150,000
This isn’t for everyone.
But you will love it if:
You’re going through a big life transition (divorce, career change, death of a parent, etc.) and money issues are hitting you hard.